Sunday, October 14, 2012

Goodread Lists and a Thank You!

Hey there everyone,

So, it turns out goodreads has become a huge, wonderful staple on my journey as an author. It is such an amazing resource filled with people that love to read and are eager to become a fan. Everyone is so caring and they have thoroughly helped me in my endeavors as writer. And Black Moon isn't even OUT yet! 

Black Moon has made it onto 2 lists on goodreads. And with the help of the community and some kick ass fans/friends, Black Moon is in the #1 and #2 position on each list. <cheer>

Thank you! To everyone that has voted, shared, added my book, requested to do a review, and just been a part of this process over the last year. Next month begins a new chapter in my journey with the release of my novel and I can see that I will be able to not only count on all of you as fans, but as friends. <3

Check out the lists and vote here:



Much love to all of my fans. <3 Seriously, pat yourselves on the back because you ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment