Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lots Going on Behind the Scenes

It's been a whirlwind few weeks around here. Tons going on with the publication of Black Moon. I have an editor and a cover artist! Both of which are currently hard at work on making Black Moon perfect for release next year.

In other news, my website http://www.jessicamcquay.com/ is currently under construction! My website developer and I are narrowing down a launch date and I will be sharing the news soon! Be sure to keep an eye out. If you aren't already, follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

A little update on Book #2. I have been hard at work these past few weeks and am happy to announce that a first draft is almost complete. I have no doubt that I will be hard at work on revisions come Jan. 1st 2012. My goal is to be able to give a sneak peek into Book #2 at the end of Black Moon. It's looking like that could be a very real possibility. =)

More updates soon so keep checking in and spreading the word.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment